Measuring the Internet requires observing it from different perspectives
The ANT project owe a huge thanks to the many individuals and
groups who have hosted hardware for us over the years.
These folks have hosted pingers,
helped with peering,
assisted in general network measurements,
and helped handle abuse complaints.
- Jim Koda (ISI, now retried): peering
- Richard Nelson (now retired) and Derek Lazzaro: hosting infrastructure
- Herb Schorr, John O’Brien, and Prem Natarajan: support for hosting infrastructure
At the Unversity of Southern California
At Colorado State University
- Christos Padopoulos (CSU): co-PI and hosts a pinger
At Keio University, hosted by the WIDE project.
- Kenjiro Cho (IIJ and WIDE)
- Midori Kato (Keio U. and WIDE)
- Yohei Kuga (Kieo U. and WIDE)
- Shigeya Suzuki (WIDE)
- Rod Van Meter (Keio U. and WIDE)
At Athens University of Economics And Business.
- George C. Polyzos (AUEB)
- George Xylomenos (AUEB)
In the Netherlands
Hosted by SURFNet
- Wim Biemolt
- Gijs Rijnders